Technically defined as a promotional partnership between for-profit and non-profit entities, cause marketing is perhaps the most undervalued and consequently underutilized of all the marketing modalities.
- The Body Shop - Greenpeace
- Newman's Own - Hole-in-the-Wall Summer Camps
- Apple - (RED)
More Recent Examples
- Tom's Shoes - Save the Children
- Grace & Lace - Angel House
- THINX - AFRIpads Foundation
- Old Navy - Boys and Girls Clubs of America
Affiliating your practice with a charitable cause is a proven and powerful way to perpetuate staff pride and patient loyalty, as well as new patient flow. As important as all that is though, those are not the main reasons that we make cause marketing is a key element in all our campaigns.
CHECK BACK SOON FOR THE REST OF THE STORY!